Camelot Hotel Blackpool
must be pre-booked to secure the space. Wi fi internet will also be available this year.
A warm and friendly welcome awaits you at this home from home environment this family run hotel in the central area of Blackpool has a large reputation for cleanliness and good quality accommodation stretching over many years. pleasant homely surroundings clean comfortable rooms renown for the cleanliness and good home cooked fresh food each of our 8 en-suite rooms has a TV, tea making facilities and a digital safe and each room has its own individual dining table in our newly refurbished spacious dining room secure garage parking available to pre book at a small fee but
Bed and Breakfast from £22 per person per night
Bed Breakfast & Evening meal from £30 per person per night
We are situated close to the town centre, Houndshill shopping centre Debenhams, the grand theatre and the opera house all on your doorstep with many local working men's clubs the famous and newly refurbished winter gardens are also very close, the tower and its ballroom and circus are within very close walking distance.
The nightclubs including one of Europe's largest super club the syndicate is just 2 streets away many are within a short walking distance as is Funny girls and many of the wonderful town center restaurant and entertainment venues including the new sands cabaret theatre club and restaurant.
We are truly a place for ALL age groups to be locally entertained and have a ground floor easy access room available for the less mobile guest.
Outsdie the hotel you can catch a short bus ride to the famous Stanley park and zoo and model village also local access to buses for Freeport (Fleetwood), Cleeveleys and Saint Annes.
The promenade is at the bottom of the street with Sea life and Maddam Tussards easily accessed and from there access to the 3 piers including the famous Legands show on the central pier with many shows on at the north pier theatre also, trams and busses to the pleasure beach are also in this area, a short tram ride takes you to the Talk of the Coast theatre bar and the Queens hotel show bar with nightly entertainment.
We cater mainly for couples ,families and mature single with only small groups being taken with a security bond required we have 2 family suites and a large family room 4 double rooms and 1 ground floor twin room suitable for a small family or disabled person.
Our full English breakfast is included in the price which has a choice of cereals or fruit juice a full cooked breakfast toast and tea or coffee. We can offer freshly prepared and cooked evening meal special diets can be catered for with bookings if we are informed in advance.
We have many special offers available!!
- Prices are based on minimum 2 people sharing room supplements may apply for under occupancy
- 1 night from £26 to £30 B & B
- Multiple night stays from £22 per night B & B
- Multiple nights stay from £30 per night BB & EM
- 7 nights BB £120 per person
- 7 nights BBEM £150 per person
- Mon to Fri BB £85 BBEM £110
- Mon to Fri Pensioners special deal BB £80 BBEM £100 per person (small 2 course dinners apply)
- Bank holidays from £28 per person
- Optional evening meals available most times
- 2 course £8 3 course £10
- Ground floor disable person friendly £2 per night supplement
- Single occupancy of double room £2 per night
- Children up to 5 years £5 evening dinner £3 extra charges per night
- Children 5 to 11 £10 evening dinner £3 extra charges per night
- Small Childrens meals apply
- 11 years and up full adult price
- Special diets and meals may incur extra small charges